Add on Red & Infrared Light Session to an Infrared Sauna Session for $15
(Cannot be added to Salt Therapy Sessions)
What is an Infrared Sauna?
Infrared light is necessary for all living things to grow and flourish. Infrared light is part of the sun’s invisible spectrum of light that has the ability to penetrate the human tissue. Infrared heat heats the body directly rather than simply the air.
The sun produces a combination of visible and invisible light, and one of those invisible spectrums is infrared rays. Invisible infrared wavelengths are what makes the sun feel warm (and ultraviolet wavelengths are what makes it bright). Scientists have established that infrared waves are beneficial to the human body as they increase the thermal energy in the body. Infrared does this without any of the harmful rays of sunlight.
There are three main categories of the infrared spectrum: near infrared, mid infrared, and far infrared.
· Near Infrared is the shortest wavelength but penetrates the deepest. It has the distinct property that it is not captured by the water of the body allowing it to penetrate the deepest to increase you core thermal energy. Near infrared is associated with photo biomodulation which directly produces energy within the cells through ATP stimulation.
· Mid infrared wavelengths are also captured by water molecules while temporarily increasing circulation through vasodilation, promoting temporary increase in blood flow and temporarily elevating heart rate and overall metabolism.
· Far infrared is the closest of the wavelengths to the infrared heat given off by our own body. Far infrared is readily captured by the water molecules in the body and releasing its energy. Our bodies give off far infrared wavelengths at about 9.4 microns. Since far infrared wavelengths feel very natural and normal to us, our energy is temporarily enhanced and strengthened.
Infrared and Red-Light Therapy
Our Light Therapy combines powerful red light and near infrared wavelengths to offer you the best therapy available today. Our Light Therapy provides the most proven and effective therapeutic wavelengths to the entire body reducing oxidative stress and stimulating the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
The benefits of Red-Light Therapy include:
· Reduction of Chronic and Acute Pain · Skin Rejuvenation (boost collagen & elastin production)
· Tissue Regeneration · Wound Healing · Muscle Recovery · Muscle Conditioning
· Testosterone Boost · Reduced Inflammation
· Detoxification · Immunity · Pain Relief · Weight Loss & Increased Metabolism · Blood Pressure
· Autoimmune Diseases · Muscle Recovery · Anti-Aging · Wound Healing · Better Skin
· Improves Appearance of Cellulite · Promotes Better Sleep
What is Halotherapy?
Halotherapy, (Halo is Greek for salt) known as Dry Salt Therapy, is a holistic, drug free, natural approach to improving your health by emulating the microclimate of a natural salt cave. Dry salt air, using medical grade microparticles of salt, is dispersed into a booth through a unique process generated by a halo generator. This type of treatment is a safe and effective way of using salt’s natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and absorbent properties to help provide relief for respiratory ailments, skin conditions, and sleeplessness, while boosting your athletic performance, immune system and helping with detoxification.
Salt Therapy stimulates the body’s natural processes for cleansing the respiratory system, removing foreign particles which cause many respiratory ailments, including COPD, smoker’s cough, chronic bronchitis, chronic sinusitis and hay fever to name just a few.
Your largest organ, your skin, benefits from the pH balancing properties of salt while helping the regenerative and reparative processes, stimulating cell growth and microcirculation. Thus, benefiting anyone who is suffering from acne, eczema, rosacea or just dry flaky skin. Salt Therapy helps strengthen the immune system by increasing the production capacity of lymph cells. Skin diseases such as psoriasis are a result of immune system failures, so that the strengthening of the immune system is found to help improve the body’s reaction to this skin ailment.
Dry salt therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your physician. While there have been many clinical and scientific studies conducted on dry salt therapy throughout the world, the FDA has not evaluated the benefits of using Halo Therapy.
· Allergies · Asthma · Breathlessness and Chest Tightness · Bronchitis · Bronchial Infections
· Chronic Bronchitis · Chronic Sinusitis · COPD · Cystic Fibrosis · Ear Infections
· Emphysema · Hay Fever · Laryngitis · Pneumonia · Rhinitis · Sinus Infections, Inflammation, Sinusitis
· Sleep Apnea · Smoker’s Cough · Snoring · Sore Throat · Tonsilitis · Wheezing
Skin Conditions: · Acne · Dermatitis · Dry and Flaky Skin · Eczema · Rosacea
· Helps fight Aging of the Skin (texture, fine lines, plumpness)
Salt therapy is also helpful to those seeking optimal respiratory function for activities such as:
Athletic performance (biking, dancing, gymnastics, running, swimming, tennis, etc.)
Vocal performance (singing, public speaking, yodeling, etc.)
*Dry salt therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your physician.
**This is a non-medical, alternative and wellness modality.
· Acute stage of chronic bronchial and lung system diseases
· Active lung tuberculosis
· Acute or severe diseases, unless you have a signed release from your health care provider.
· Open wounds
· Hypertension Stage 2, please consult health care provider.
· Children 12 months or younger
· Pregnant women should consult their health care provider.
If any of the below apply to you, consult your physician prior to sauna use:
· Cardiovascular Issues, Obesity or Diabetes – Individuals suffering from obesity or with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult a physician prior to use
· Medications – Individuals who are using prescription drugs should seek the advice of their personal physician since some medications may induce drowsiness, while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure and circulation. Diuretics, barbiturates and beta-blockers may impair the body’s natural heat loss mechanisms. Anticholinergics such as amitriptyline may inhibit sweating and can predispose individuals to heat rash or to a lesser extent, heat stroke. Some over-the-counter drugs, such as antihistamines, may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke.
· Alcohol & Drug Abuse – Contrary to popular belief, it is not advisable to attempt to “sweat out” a hangover. Alcohol intoxication decreases a person’s judgment; therefore, he/she may not realize when the body has a negative reaction to high heat. Alcohol also increases the heart rate, which may be further increased by heat stress. The use of alcohol, drugs or medications prior to a sauna session may lead to unconsciousness.
· Elderly – The ability to maintain core body temperature decreases with age. This is primarily due to circulatory conditions and decreased sweat gland function. The body must be able to activate its natural cooling processes in order to maintain core body temperature. If elderly, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
· Children – The core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. This occurs due to a higher metabolic rate per body mass, limited circulatory adaptation to increased cardiac demands and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. When using with a child, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
· Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated with Reduced Ability To Sweat Or Perspire – Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating. Consult a physician.
· Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone to Bleeding – The use of infrared saunas should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding.
· Fever & Insensitivity to Heat – Individuals with insensitivity to heat or who have a fever should not use the sauna until the fever subsides.
· Pregnancy – Pregnant women should consult a physician before using an infrared sauna.
· Menstruation – Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase menstrual flow. This should not preclude sauna use.
· Joint Injury – Recent (acute) joint injury should not be heated for the first 48 hours or until the swollen symptoms subside. Joints that are chronically hot and swollen may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
· Implants – Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using.
· Pacemakers / Defibrillators – The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.
What is Chromotherapy?
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms.
Our bodies need the sun’s light to live. And that light can be broken down into a seven-color spectrum. An imbalance of any of those colors can manifest itself in physical and mental symptoms. Color therapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each color addressing a distinct need. Color and light have been utilized by healers for thousands of years.
This process, known as Photo biomodulation, has been extensively researched for many years and adds measurable energy to the mitochondria of your cells. Light therapy has been tested across hundreds of peer-reviewed clinical trials with positive results.
Infrared Sauna, Chromotherapy, Red and Infrared light therapies are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your physician.
**This is a non-medical, alternative and wellness modality.
JACUZZI® INFRARED SAUNAS ARE LOW EMF AND LOW ELF